The State Records Office (SRO) has implemented a suite of Sector Disposal Authorities (SDAs) across State Government. The SRO’s SDA program is designed to reduce the need for individual organizations to produce new agency-specific Retention and Disposal Schedules.
The following SDAs are currently available:
- SDA for Regional Development Commissions ( PDF, 295 KB), covering all Regional Development Commissions in Western Australia.
- SDA for Port Authorities (PDF, 713 KB), covering port authorities identified in Schedule 1 of the Port Authorities Act 1999. A Linking Table for this SDA is also available, providing cross referencing from the superseded individual Ports Retention and Disposal Authorities to the SDA.
- SDA for Cemetery Boards (PDF, 365 KB), covering all cemetery Boards in Western Australia.
- SDA for University Student Guilds (PDF, 497 KB), covering all public University Student Guilds in Western Australia.
- SDA for Land Development Authorities (PDF, 578 KB), covering the Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority, LandCorp and the Tamala Park Regional Council (Introduction and Scope amended December 2016).
- SDA for Mental Health Services (PDF, 342 KB), covering Mental Health Services agencies in Western Australia.
The four public Universities in Western Australia - the University of Western Australia, Curtin University, Murdoch University and Edith Cowan University - have collaboratively developed the Western Australian University Sector Disposal Authority (PDF, 1.65 MB). This SDA was revised in 2013.
The eleven State Training Providers (formerly TAFE Colleges) have collaboratively developed the State Training Providers Sector Disposal Authority (PDF, 397 KB).
For queries about Sector Disposal Authorities please contact the SRO on 9427 3664 or email email@example.com