The State Records Office produces a range of information sheets designed to assist clients to meet their various information requirements.
Information sheets are available free of charge from the display stands within the State Records Office Search Room and are also available online as listed below.
In addition to information sheets the State Records Office also holds periodic lunchtime seminars to help clients familiarise themselves with the types of archival records held by the State Records Office and the range of finding aids and indexes provided to improve access to these records.
- Archives for School Students
- Colonial Secretary's Office (CSO)
- Divorce Records
- Electoral Rolls
- Maps and Plans
- Passenger Lists
- Photographing of Archives
- Grants of Probate (Wills) and Letters of Administration
- Research Assistance
- Starting Your Research
- Stirling City Council House Plans